Sunday 10 August 2008

The Project

It started out as a college assignment that I was working on earlier this year. I was given the topic line, and told to create a visual outcome based on it in two months.
My idea for the project was to illustrate and art direct a zine of about 200 pages. Each page would be an image that illustrates line, created by myself, my friends or illustrators, designers, artists, photographers and poets that I come across on the internet that would be willing to take part.

I set out to create my zine, and received much support from numerous internet correspondents. 
But after collecting allot of images for the zine, the project came to a stand still for various reason. (I'll spare you the details)

I've since decided to keep the project alive by setting up this blog. Where I will be posting all the artwork that I have created and received. And I will also be accepting new artwork, as well as creating more illustrations.

If you'd like to submit artwork send it to mackoo@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: